Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starting Post

To whom feels like reading this. I'm a student at Newark OSU and I'm in English 109.02 a writing based class. Where for this class I have to blog, something I never thought I would be doing because I really don’t see all the purpose in it, but I have to do it since it’s for a grade. So wish me luck please, in getting a good grade. I'm going to be doing this for the next ten weeks on how video games can be good for you and I like the Play Station 3 system.

I'm not exactly sure what all I’m going to be able to write on. Maybe someone can give me some ideas. I'm not a big fan of writing so good comments on them will make me feel great. I've been a gamer for almost all of my life; well it feels like it any way. At least since I was about six years old, Yay! I can’t wait to see the systems of the future and how detailed there going to be. For right now though the main game of 2010 for the PS3 that I’m looking forward to right now is "God of War III" I haven't got to play the demo yet but I hear its awesome. I've played and beat both God of War and God of War II. I thought they were both awesome, which is why I’m looking forward so much to the arrival of the new game.

Most of the games that I play are either racing, role playing or shooting. Shooting is one of my favorite types of games to play when I’m really irritated after having a bad day. Like "Call of Duty World at War" so I can go after some Nazi zombies and take out as many as I can till I die from being overwhelmed. Although I’ve never made it passed level sixteen with my friend. It's still as fun as can be, like when you snipe them and take their heads off. :) Anyway hope you like my future writings and that you leave some good extras that I could use for my next entry.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Fore someone who doesn't like writing, it appears you can wrangle it pretty well, Shinobi. We'll see if we can't answer the "what's the point of blogging" question for you down the line.

DJB